ICC Cricket world cup 2023 live score board - Live Match

ICC Cricket world cup 2023 live score board - Live Match

Olympics VS Cricket

Well cricket may be my favorite game but no person in this world can ignore the biggest sporting event in this universe. Yes am talking about OLYMPICS. Being held in Beijing, China, I wish India will get couple of medals and not like one as I am observing from last few decades. And upon doing few research work I came to conclusion that this time Indian Olympics team can win around 7 to 10 medals, though I will not go in the detaisl of GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE ones. The medals tally we will check as Olympics start for the momment news is that:

Paul Hamm reigning Olympic gold medalist from US won’t be going to the Beijing Olympics. I have put my heart and soul into my comeback and done everything I could to get ready in time to compete in Beijing,” Hamm said in a statement released by USA Gymnastics.Hamm broke his hand May 22 at the national championships, just 11 weeks before the start of the games. He had surgery five days later and pushed his recovery in hopes he’d be healthy enough to help the Americans win a medal and defend his all-around title.

But a hand injury is one of the toughest for a gymnast to overcome. Every one of the six events puts a heavy load of stress on the hand, and many moves require the hand to be twisted sharply or to support a gymnast’s entire body weight.

No comments: